Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football is Here!

I have been looking forward to this day for weeks.  Great friends, great food, and great football!  I just loving dressing everyone up in their UGA attire.  I will have to take lots of pictures!  But now…we have a kink.  I have started weight watchers the first week of football.  What was I thinking?  I was thinking that I need help with my weight loss!  While I will have to be mindful of the food today, I am glad this was the week I joined.  I have been doing great sticking to my points, and I will use the extra 35 points (hopefully not all!) today to help stay within the program.

I am glad that I am also bringing a couple of dishes so that allows me to have a small bit of control over the food.  I adapted a couple of my favorites with low-fat options.  Let’s see if my friends notice!

GO DAWGS!!!

[Via http://anotherjournal.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment